Interest in ICOs has been growing steadily in the first half of 2018 as investors quietly abandon traditional markets in favor of ICO projects that could offer real value. Given these favorable conditions, DECOIN - a blockchain-based trading and exchange platform where revenues are redistributed to coin holders - has successfully reached its fund-raising soft cap.
Shay Perry, CEO of DECOIN, commented:
"We are excited about reaching the soft cap of $4,000,000. The support of the community has been fantastic, and we will soon announce further developments in the project."About DECOIN
DECOIN is developing an innovative blockchain-based exchange with practical utility for its uses. The project's blockchain is based on a proof-of-stake (PoS) algorithm, and the company aims to increase loyalty by offering users 6.2% staking rewards. DECOIN will have a global presence, providing multi-lingual support across international offices.
DTEP platform to launch in six months
Having reached its soft cap, the company is in a position to speed up the development of its DECOIN Trading and Exchange Platform (DTEP), moving ahead with the next stage of the roadmap. DTEP is scheduled to launch within six months, by which time the company should obtain a license from the Monetary Authority of Singapore and be able to operate DTEP as a regulated entity.
DECOIN's crypto index raring to go
The company has made significant progress with the development of the DECOIN Crypto Index (DCI). The team of analysts is evaluating and researching new projects that might be included in the index; all potential additions will have to undergo a strict vetting procedure before they get final approval to join DCI.
DECOIN is just starting its journey to success but has already achieved impressive initial results.
"We reached the funding goals in the first stage, from the number of users we were hoping to see contribute to the project at this stage. There are international global funds that are interested in investing in DECOIN. We are thrilled about this first successful step and enthusiastic and confident about the roadmap still ahead of us," Perry added.DECOIN ICO Review
About the ICO
- Name: DTEP
- Platform: Algo
- Type: Coin
- Price in ICO: 1 DTEP = 0.9 USD
- BONUS Sale: 50%
- Tokens for sale: 42,000,000
- Accepting: ETH, BTC, fiat
- Distributed in ICO: 60%
- Soft cap: 4,000,000 USD
- Hard cap: 30,000,000 USD
DECOIN is a Decentralized coin and Trading Platform Exchange which redistributes its profits to coin holders. DECOIN is a blockchain-based “Profit Sharing Exchange” Coin. DECOIN is building a world-renowned, quick-action, easy and simple Multicurrency Exchange and Trading Platform, which shares its exchange profits with all of its coin-holders. In addition, DECOIN’s top-notch security promises its users an easy, relaxing and reliable trading experience to assure completed transactions. DECOIN is a fully secure technology system for cryptocurrency users, enabling users to fully exploit their coin potential, by aligning with the Decentralized nature of the blockchain itself. DECOIN aims to build world-renowned, worldwide Online Customer Service to facilitate the adoption of cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies. Thanks to the POS consensus algorithm, all coin holders that will stake/mint DECOIN’s in their online wallet (full node) will be eligible for a 6.2% interest rate per annum, relative to the number of DECOINs they own.
The DECOIN team of 9 members is a great team with a lot of knowledge in their respective fields. However, the team lacks experience in the Blockchain sphere. While it looks like DECOIN, much like the other ICOs, lacks someone with a strong finance background, it actually has its COO, Ari Recht, lending over 20 years of experience to the team. Moreover, they have 6 expert advisors backing them up. Without wasting time, here are the team members and the advisors:
- Nadav Moshe: Nadav has a good experience in marketing, and has worked as a partner at multiple firms.
- Shay Perry: Shay has an extensive experience in the characterization, planning, and management of logistic systems and transport processes. He is also experienced in a budget and business planning and project profitability analysis.
- Ari Recht: Ari has over 20 years of experience working in the Israeli hi-tech ecosystem, both as an adviser as well as executive roles in technology companies. He has a deep knowledge of the Capital Markets, leading over 30 private and public fundraising, M&A’s and Initial Public Offerings.
- Michael Kogan: With over 11 years of professional experience, Michael is quite adept as a COO. He has been the co-founder of one of the most profound tobacco and liquor shops in Israel and has been the VP of Sales and Marketing at RCM Service Ltd.
- Ofir Sahar: Ofir has over four years of experience in the media industry.
- Ikumi Minami: Ikumi has over 7 years of professional experience in handling customers.
- Oz Saffar: Oz has 6 years of professional experience.
- Mark Kreimerman: Advisor. Mark has over 18 years of experience in high-level management and has strong technical and leadership skills.
- Didi Taihuttu: Advisor. Didi is an entrepreneur and has been an advisor for 3 ICOs.
- Sydney Ifergan: Advisor. Sydney is among the top 20 ICO experts on ICObench (currently ranked 11th) and has previously worked with numerous ICO projects including trade.io, DIW token, Lydian, Xinfin.io and more.
- Vladimir Nikitin: Advisor. Vladimir is a world-class professional and business consultant with over ten years’ experience in the legal, finance, retail, and IT industries. He is ranked 2nd on ICObench. Over the past three years, he has developed a strong network of over 30 000 contacts in the crypto space. As an active supporter and advocate of blockchain technology, he provides consultancy and advice to selected ICOs. He also offers assistance to ICO projects, for example in choosing the right jurisdiction or promoting the ICO in the CIS region (Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Armenia).
- Nikolay Shkilev: Advisor. Nikolay is ranked 6th on the list of top ICO advisors on ICObench. He has 20 years of experience of being involved in large-scale projects and has many awards and titles in an area of IT technologies.
- Papuna Giorgadze: Advisor. Papuna is a developer from the Czech Republic. He is the co-founder of CGP Systems.
- Reinhard Berger: Advisor. Reinhard is an original FinTech veteran. His career began as a business architect for global consulting firm Accenture contracted to redefine the global banking system for such clients as Credit Suisse, UBS, and Invesco. Later he served as a principal for French tech giant Capgemini. In 2003, Reinhard co-founded Alternative Invest Finance AG, an independent hedge fund operator, where he managed alternative assets in excess of $250m.
TO more information, please visit :
- Website https://www.decoin.io/
- Whitepaper https://www.decoin.io/wp-content/uploads/Decoin-WhitePaper-v1.81-28.03-en.pdf
- Twitter https://twitter.com/@decoin_io
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/DECOIN.io
- Github https://github.com/DECOINio/DTEP
- Reddit https://www.reddit.com/user/DECOINio
- Medium https://medium.com/@DECOIN
- Telegram https://t.me/xDECOIN
- Slack https://decoin-dtep.slack.com/
- Ann https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3311450